Very Good News From Michael Holley Via WEEI

Holley said the following this morning on WEEI with
Jerry Callahan and John Dennis:

- We've seen the last of Kenny Anderson.

- Pitino will move one of the youthful three for a
veteran.  Holley hopes it won't be Mercer.

- Holley doesn't like the Potapenko trade.  He hated them
giving up the draft pick.  Callahan thinks Cleveland is
going to end up with Szczerbiak.

So good news, I think.  I just wonder whom of the three
players Pitino deals?  Walker for Vinnie Baker?  Mercer
for a veteran power forward?  Pierce and Anderson
for Penny Hardaway?  Kenny Anderson and Toni Battie
for Lorenzen Wright and Sherman Douglas via sign and trade
deals.  The possibilities are endless.
Stay tuned....
Ray