From: DJessen33@aol.com
To: RSMALL@clarku.edu
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Monday, March 22, 1999 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: Drumbeats on the perimeter

What some people have to realize is that just because someone is a Walker-
basher, it doesn't make him a Walker hater or think that he doesn't have any
talent. The reason why Walker catches so much flak is BECAUSE we realize he
has so much talent but doesn't use it by having such poor judgement and
fundamentals. Him being the supposed leader of the team just makes it worse...

DJessen33