Re: My thoughts on the state of the team.

I agree completely.  Battie makes good things happen when he is on the
court and he helps our rebounding tremendously.  With Mercer & Pierce on
the court at the same time, we are totally a team of jump shooters and we
know what that has gotten us so far.  If Battie beefs up during the off
season, he will be a good player.  He already has a decent offensive game
and great touch.  Play him till he fouls out!!!   Troy