Re: Did... and game thought's.

Personally I stayed throughout the whole game.  Sunday Aft. games
against teams of the caliper of the Bull's, are games season ticket
holders give their friends to take their kids to.  When the therefor
"occasional attendee" has worked harder to earn the ticket, food,
parking etc..money then how hard the players on the court are playing,
when the kid's get bored you go home for dinner.

Plus the trains out of the City seem to leave prior to 6:00 PM.  It was
after 6:00 by the time we got to the lobby after the game.

It was an ugly game.

 During warmup's before the game Walker missed every outside shot he
took.  I mean from 7 feet and out.  He then missed every shot he took in
the first half and didn't come out for the shoot around prior to the
second half.  I don't get it.   And the last shot of the game, he missed
the backboard?  From the free throw line?  Without anyone trying to
block it?

I'll give him credit for calling for the ball on the inbound pass at the
end of the game, because no one else would/could get free.  And he was
in the act of shooting, IMO.

I'll give him credit from not shrinking from the challenge.  That's the
act of a leader.  And that's after being soundly booed for a stupid 3
point shot earlier in the game.

I wonder if Walker is having a personal problem off the court that is
affecting his play?
His play in the first 43 minutes of the game was uninspired, to be
polite.  He was not aware of what was going on around him.  He appeared
to attempt things he had done before, within the flow of the game, only
it was a different game and then we was creating and today he was
forcing.

I don't think the young guy's are dealing with the travel well.  When
Barro's was in his slump he just kept working through it.  Maybe the
young guy's are just overwhelmed by it?

Pierce isn't getting the same lift or he's leaving his feet to soon.  I
think the couple times he got stuffed while going to the hoop a few
games ago is still on his mind.  He keeps trying to put it in softly
instead of jamming it home.

Battie was all over the place today.  From El Busto to El Gusto?  This
guy just sky's.  He seemed to block a couple of them today from above
and drove them to the ground.

Mercer was hot when they gave him the ball on the screen.  Nothing but
net.  Was fouled a couple times without any call.  Once, poked in the
eye while dribbling!  His game deserves better treatment by the ref's.

Minor could score 12 a game if they ran the same screen play for him
when he is in.  He appears to be getting Bowen's minutes at the 2.  When
you look in his eyes when he is on defense, he is very focused, working
hard.

Well, I'm being called by the boss for dinner.  Gotta go.  Just wanted
to share some thoughts of the game etc... with everyone.       <Jim

Daniel stated:
After watching this comedy of errors, they needed a stiff drink, or
maybe
went to the refund office.

Did anyone else notice all the empty front court seats during the
overtime?
 Does it bother anyone else that those people privileged enough to have
those seats cannot even be bothered to stick around for an entire game?
Vinny