Joe has it right

This team will begin winning soon and we will be as clueless then as
we are now as to why.  Oh, we will see Antoine and Pierce scoring more
consistently, the defense making more crucial stops, and the bench
being more effective, but why the turnaround?  I think that the
"bottom" that we hit will re-direct the whole team and coach.  It may
show up Tuesday in Cleveland or it may take another week, but this
group is too talented to go on losing.

Having said that, I think the upgrading of our top five shows how
weak our next five really are.  I can't imagine that Bowen, Barros,
and Minor, not to mention Riley, are going to fend off the bench
players of good teams.  Battie is worth keeping.  Other than that, I
would look for a few vets to help us next year.

Gene