Re: Drumbeats on the perimeter

I couldn't agree more.  You said what I've been thinking.  Pitino needs a training camp for coaching in the pros.

Dorine

Subject: Drumbeats on the perimeter

Again Pitino goes with a different starting lineup and didn't keep the same
starting lineup to start the 2nd half. Man, what has to going to through VP's
mind? I mean, Battie was playing great but you know he is not going to be your
starting center when you play any team with a real center... How about Walker.
I mean, he is obviously having an off-game. Shouldn't you take him out?
Especially after he jacked up that instant 3 and he got deservedly booed?
Again I ask, is this a developmental team? Aren't we trying to establish a set
rotation with regular substitutions? Shouldn't we discipline a player for
repeatedly making bad judgements? Is Pitino expecting Walker to learn from
failure? Why don't we involve Pierce more in the offense, like post him up
more? He can pass out of the post double team. Why aren't we looking for VP
inside? With VP, Pierce and if Walker gets his head out of his butt, we should
be able to play inside-out instead of outside-in. AND THE BIGGEST QUESTION.
WHY ARE STILL DOUBLING ON DEFENSE??? ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GOT A THREE POINT LEAD
WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT!  I mean, Rick is getting paid millions of dollars to
coach this team. I think he has done a great job of assembling it. I'm still
willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe there is more behind the
scenes than what we know about. But is there a method to this coaching
madness?....

DJessen33