Re: Drumbeats on the perimeter

**********************
How about Walker.
I mean, he is obviously having an off-game. Shouldn't you take him out?
Especially after he jacked up that instant 3 and he got deservedly booed?

DJessen33
**********************

Hey, Leave Walker alone.  He is growing, he is maturing, we just need to give
him more time.  I wonder how many more years this will be the excuse.

The Walker lovers can see no wrong (or hide behind the maturity excuse).
They also look to rip any other player on the team because of the Walker
haters posts.
Walker haters can see no right.  They rip into any Walker fault there is.
Sometimes rightfully so, sometimes not.
I kinda lay in the middle.  When he stays on
the blocks he is more effective.  He needs to learn some fakes, and continue
to develop that little baby hook.  This would be a very effective weapon.

A final couple statements.   Walker still reminds me of Dominique, worried
about his offense and stats.  Crappy defensive player, although he rebounds
pretty well.  annnddd
Is Pitino ever going to tighten the reigns on his shot selection?

Enough
Rich,,,