Re: Down by 9!

Im sure this thing happened during the 86 season.  Bird, McHale, Ainge,
Walton, Wedman, Sichting.  Just take your pick.  The Cs even had Greg
Kite and Rick Carlisle!  I miss those days wherein KC could substitute
anyone for anyone without a significant drop in the teams play.  Those
were the days.

>The Celtics are down by 9 at the end of the third!  And this is to a
Bulls