Re: From Jackie MacMullan's SI column

OK, so now you're on record as wanting Rodgers, Wright, Taylor and
Olowokandi.  You'd be willing to part with Antoine and Ron to get them.
The Clippers are underperforming because of a poor backcourt, so they'd
do better here, right?  But you would have traded Mercer, and can't
stand Kenny.  In fact you'd dump him for nothing and let some unproven
rookie get the ball to these Clipper studs you want to get.  On top of
that, the Clippers are unmotivated and therefore underperforming, but
you'd like to see the back of Pitino, where the Celtics' motivation
currently comes from.  Toine's game is disintegrating, even though his
numbers are more or less the same based on minutes played, except for
turnovers, which are way down.  I'm going to ask you one more time, ARE
WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY OR ARE YOU JUST TALKING OUT OF YOUR
ASS?  Don't bother, I know the answer.

Jim