Re: Greg O, master sociologist

General Sherman was a Northerner. That's why he burned Atlanta (which, BTW, I
agree is a boring town).

I'm saying this somewhat tongue in cheek, Greg, and I appreciate your not
flaming me before. I know absoluteley no-one wants to hear us debate
interregional relations. But while I agree with some of what you're saying, I
disagree that racism or xenophobia are Southern-fried specialties. Remember
Bensonhurst?

And for Southern Hospitality, this is a myth, that I am