Re: Greg O, master sociologist

I am from the south.  I am a clinical social worker who works with a variety of
people and treasure every minute of it.  There is some racism, classism, sexism,
ageism, etc. in the south.  It also exists in the west, north, and east, as I
have seen and heard these behaviors all over the country.  There are also many
people in the south who are very accepting of all people.
    I do not feel, however, that Peter or Greg  meant any harm by the comments
that were made.  It sounded originally as though it was a remark about the
feelings toward Calipari.  Regardless, I hope everyone just forgives the other
list members and get the conversation back towards the green and white.

Later,
SF

"