RE: For Walker Haters and Vin baker lovers.

Here is my entire pathetic argument in a nutshell, where the BS detector
goes off the chart (thanks for the vine Paul):

Karl speaks his mind and Czar Stern pops off, Parcells calls a friend
(Bledsoe) for some personal emotional support and El Dictator Tagliebue
blows a gasket; what in the hell happened to freedom of speech and
accountability?  Do I say a few dumb things once and a while yes, but at
worst I git a tongue lashing from a list brethren or two.  Not a national
audience, with a PR bent that is hell bent too boot.  As Paul mentioned
recently, one beef or another was going to make him go "Manson" or maybe
better referred to as "postal", but at the same time we better not hurt the
feelings of the delicate geniuses at the post office. (Though they do a
wonderful job delivering our mail intact for the lowest cost in the free
world)

Well I guess the day of the average Celtics fan are long gone, because what
was once Wicked Cool Awesome, is just now a pain in the A*s (wouldn't want
to use anatomically correct naughty words because someone in Georgia is
going to get their Rebel Yell feelings hurt).  Too bad they didn't win the
war, and the rest of us could sit around nightly and watch Tom Brokaw tell
about how badly their economy was, based on their very poor trade relations
with the North.  How come anyone who takes offense at off handed comments
about anyway, namely the South, doesn't live there anymore?  I wonder why? I
forget though that we paved the roads to success with gold in Japan and
Germany before, so there wouldn't have been any difference here too, only
earlier.

Come on people don't we have a little sense of humor left anymore?

I leave you with a full blown MOON,
Greg