St Patricks Day

Hi All,

As one of the few Irishmen on the list I would like to wish you all a happy
St Paddys day tomorrow.

LA Clippers at home on St Patricks night?
I think the Leprechaun had a hand in making out the schedule...

I'd also like to wish my old school (St Colmans College) good luck in the
McCrory Cup final tomorrow and Crossmaglen (my local club) good luck in the
All Ireland club final (I will be in Dublin for that game).

Hopefully by Thursday morning I will be celebrating all three wins (and
nursing a sore head no doubt)

Cheers,
Rory.