Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 00:43:10 -0600
From: "Starke R. Farrell" <sfarrell@tsixroads.com>
Subject: Re: Year end moves

I understand the list's frustration when we are currently out of contention.  I
am not ready to give up on the guys that we currently have on the floor,
however.  ... You don't build a team by treading the upcoming stars you have for
rookies.  Trading Walker, Mercer or Anderson is not the answer.  We will never
develop chemistry if we keep shuffling players.