Crazy List!

Ok. I can usually hit the delete key and ignore craziness on this list, but
I just have to point out that we have people advocating throwing out the
whole team and starting over with "younger" and of course, "better"
players. We also have people who want to trade our starting five for aging
All-Stars.

WE, the TRUE fans of the Celtics, must have PATIENCE.

If not us, then WHOM?

When these guys start winning for real...and it will happen, YOU are going
to be sitting next to some FAIR WEATHER FAN with a Pierce shirt on who will
NOT be able to tell you where he went to college, let alone remember what
Pierce did during his rookie year!

HANG ON! Hang on to what is special about US....the TRUE FANS. Hang onto
that knowing smile when your friends tell you that the Celtics "Suck!"  WE
KNOW!  And we will have been through the worst of times which will make the
best of times that much sweeter!

I'm hanging on....

TJL