Pacers game

It's strange that every loss the Celtics have is Walker's fault.
Why doesn't Mercer ever criticized? He shot 5-18, worse than
Walker, and was beat by Miller several times. Against the
Pistons, he shot 5-16. I thought Mercer was our model of good
shot selection.

Walker, IMO, played a solid game. Except for a few three pointers,
he played almost completely inside. His hook shot wasn't dropping
but they were high percentage shots, generally. He had an excellent
unselfish passing game.

Potapenko turned the ball over five times but was generally
effective. (Compare him to Riley, five fouls in five minutes.)
He had some nice putbacks and a nice drive and dish to Walker.
His timing on defensive rebounds looks like it needs work
though.

Alex