Re: Pacers game

>It's strange that every loss the Celtics have is Walker's fault.
>Why doesn't Mercer ever criticized? He shot 5-18, worse than
>Walker, and was beat by Miller several times. Against the
>Pistons, he shot 5-16. I thought Mercer was our model of good
>shot selection.

They are good shots.  Coming in the flow of the Offense,off curls and screens.
He is taking it to the hoop strong.  He needs to learn to finish better, and
he nad all the other C's need to start getting some calls.  Same drives same
calls.  (I am not one who beleives Refs cost games)

>Walker, IMO, played a solid game. Except for a few three pointers,
>he played almost completely inside. His hook shot wasn't dropping
>but they were high percentage shots, generally. He had an excellent
>unselfish passing game.

He had a coulple of good passes, some bad shots and some lazy shots.  He
really needs to stay on the blocks

>Potapenko turned the ball over five times but was generally
>effective. (Compare him to Riley, five fouls in five minutes.)
>He had some nice putbacks and a nice drive and dish to Walker.
>His timing on defensive rebounds looks like it needs work
>though.
>
>Alex

We'll see about this guy.

Rich,,,