GREAT GAME

Yes, it was a great game to watch, and I agree with Paul - I think with some
more experience together and/or at home, they would win a game like this.
When a game is played that well, and is so much fun to watch, losing is
hard, but you can handle it because the effort was there.  I thought in the
first quarter this was going to be a blowout, but that didn't last, thank
goodness.

While we're at it, let's all thank Paul for putting in those filters to help
stop the Spam.  I've been getting some of that and it isn't pleasant.  I
really appreciate it and I'm sure the rest of you do, too.

Dorine