seen enough...

patience is a virtue....NOT!

wow, what terrible shooting we had (again!) for this game.  Walker and Mercer, ther clunkers.  Our team would not go really far and I think my prediction of 25 wins for this season is already generous enough.  I doubt if they could even reach 25 wins now.  We really need a player who is wise enough to know if he isn't having a good night that he would rather pass or contribute on other departments.  Simply, we need wiser players not players who think like..."i can shoot..duh!"

i know it's too early but it's gonna be lottery days again.  and what really sucks is that we gave that pick away!!!

maybe pitino should give up walker and mercer to the spurs for duncan...dream on! but anybody could dream right?