Re: trade idea

--- Mister Ghost wrote:
I like Wally, but he's another small forward.  Celtics need
a point guard and a quality power forward.  Try Steve Francis or
Elton Brand and then you're talking.
--- end of quote ---
I have heard the rumors about Antoine being dealt for a high draft pick should ours be lost this year as a result of the Potapenko trade, but I honestly don't think there is any substance to the rumors.  Pitino has clearly stated his position that the last thing this team needs is more youth.  And while Antoine may not be so much older than some college seniors, age is one factor, but experience at the NBA level is certainly another.

Mark