#'s to remember

Before Vitaly Potapenko was acquired by the C's, Boston was giving up an
average of 98.2 points per game.  Let's see if that number drops now
that the C's have the immovable object in the paint.

Another number to consider.  The C's average margin of defeat is less
than 4 points.  Walker's inability to be a professional about his free
throws and hit 75% of them makes up for an average loss of 1.5 points a
game.  Sure I can make these stats make any point I want, but the FACT
remains that the C's will likely only go as far as Walker's free throw
shooting ability.  Does anyone think it's more than a coincidence that
the C's are below the .500 mark and Walker's free throw percentage is
below 50%?  Let me also point out that Walker has attempted 26 more free
throws than the next frequent free throw shooter on the team (Pierce).
Just to beat a dead horse, Walker would be the third leading scorer in
the NBA if he hit 75% of his free throws.

Todd