Re: Dana and VP

Josh, what have you been watching?  Barros can't guard a fence post and he
is HORRIBLE  point guard.  He dribbles for the first 15 seconds then does
something usually stupid.  If he isn't hitting 3s he's worthless.  He is
shoot 38% from field (29% 3s).  We can get many players out of CBA to do
this or better for far less money.  Get rid of this contract at any cost.
Troy