RE: Dana and VP

I am sorry but this is going to sound really stupid to some but makes
perfect sense to me.
I don't get the chance to see many games and john may be right, Dana may be
a liability in some aspects such as his height and defense but the reason I
am writing this is to point out that a team does not always need a true
point guard in order to win, team play overcomes this and the offense does
not need to go through one player. The classic example is one of the
greatest teams ever with no 'true' point guard - Chicago Bulls with Ron
Harper and MJ occupying the guard positions. Pippen and his ball handling
skills were used to bring the ball up and settle into an offense. I would
love to see the Celtics develop a fluent team passing game rather than a
monotonous, one man controlled offense.

Another thing, why didn't we make a run for Stephon Marbury or even Tim
Thomas. I know this may contradict my last point but he worked wonders in
Minnesota, mainly through his quickness and athleticism as well as a true
understanding for the game that few have.