Frustration

KA should be frustrated. He's playing for the wrong team. His legs are
gone. He would do well with a contender, a well rounded out team, and I
believe he will be there before this season is out. The team chemistry is
off because we can't get our share of the boards, were getting killed
inside. Our centers area waste of time, including Declercq. Sure he
hustles, big deal. He's a bull in a China Shop.

We have to stop trying to grow to a championship level. Let's grow to the
playoff level first. Let's trade for a power forward and or a center, give
up Mercer and KA and get on with it. It will happen sooner or later.