Caution

Pitino never gave us the impression we were going to be a good team this
year. He was and is always cautious. We win 2 pre season games and we
thought we were on our way. Much has happened since then to dispel that
theory.

Our problem is simple, we need a center and power forward. This team will
change dramatically when we get one of each. Much confusion is seeping into
our offense from the defensive end. We're just getting killed inside on
both boards. If we tighten up that problem for 30-35 min a nite, things
will change dramatically.

We need to trade somebody and now. KA and Mercer come to mind. You have to
give up something to get something. Then most likely the lottery this
season. KA seems bored with a young team and Mercer is limited in skills,
hardly any defense or rebounding. The league has gotten better. It's time
to forget getting something for nothing.