RE: Lakers Set To Win Championship With Rice Acquisition

Wasn't Rice traded from Miami to Charlotte
for Mourning?  Or am I confused?  Sure the Lakers
could slip up, and the deal may not go through, but
you gotta give them credit for trying.  They're not
waiting to after July 1.
MG

"Odegaard, Greg M." <GMOdegaa@RMC.com> wrote:

> Rice played with Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning for many years,
beating
> our beloved Celts in McHale's final game.  With Gill and Bogues and
they
> were very tough. I take Mourning over Shaq, one on one 2 out of 3
times or
> more, and he makes his FT's.  Yes Clank-Fu, Denny, and Kobe with
Rice is a
> dangerous prospect, but don't bet your lunch money on it anytime soon.
>
> Later,
> Greg

==
MG In Exile