Re: Bob Sura Highlights Celtics Problem

This is exactly what I was thinking while watching the Cleveland layup
drill. Somebody, DeClerq, Riley, somebody should've sent Sura to the floor a
couple of times. Yeah, we'd get the foul, possibly flagrant or technical,
but geez, the guy was carving us up! You don't have to be a dominant center
to have the "no easy layup" attitude.

BTW, Gene, I have a great respect for you. You were the one who was
preaching Bo Outlaw before we really knew who he was. Now it's obvious what
he could do for us. And you were also the one preaching Sura -- and he beat
us the other night by doing exactly what we need: pushing the ball up the
court, penetrating, dishing, harassing Kenny, etc. Do you have any other
unknowns in your sights? Maybe Pitino should give you a call. :)

Rich D.