Re: Bob Sura Highlights Celtics Problem

So, the top 5 teams in assists and 8 of the top 10 rebounding teams are
in the Western Conference?  What does that say about the East?  Probably
that they are a bunch of slow down, grind-it-out, low possesion,
put-you-to-sleep teams.  I never loved that game.  Thank God the Celtics
don't play like that, or I'd have to start watching hockey.  Seriously,
though, the Celtics up-tempo style will make them look better in certain
statistical categories than they actually are.  Take blocks.  They block
a fair amount of shots, but then there are a lot of shots being taken to
be blocked.

Regardless of all that, this is still a quote taken from a home town
paper, by a player who just had one of his better nights and felt like
talking a little trash.  Pitino might want to save a copy of that to put
on Riley, Battie and Andrew's lockers, next time the Cavs are in town.
But then Sura will be riding the pine most of the night, anyway.

Jim