Trade ideas

Please Mr. Leprechaun,  Don't trade any of the main 4 for fill-in
players.  The Celt's don't need anyone who is only going to play another
3-4 years.  They need players who can play 5-6-7 years and grow with the
core.  And a lot can happen in the next couple years.

If you want to talk Duncan for Walker or a real upgrade, fine.

Wesley for Barros, Don't know the cap #'s, but I've always liked both
and would take a defensive point over a three shooter in this case and
Wesley will be around 5-6 more years anyway.

Bring in Campbell?  But for who?  KA?  If we traded KA for him and
brought in Wesley and Brevin Knight, OK.

Personally I would sit tight with who we have,  draft for the best
player available and move him for a point/big man or keep him and groom
him.  Let's see where the next couple years bring us.

I can't believe that the value of Walker, Pierce and Mercer is going to
go down over the next two years and will most likely go up.  Let's see
were we are in 2001 before we trade these guys.

I want to win Championships not just make the playoffs or win a few more
games a year.  And we are at least looking at 2001 for that to get close
to happening, maybe!  Let's keep the core 3 who can play for 15 more
years on this team and add to it, not subtract from it.

Just my 3 cents, <Jim