Trade KA

Yep, trade him now, for whatever, a draft pick, a player(s). I certainly
wouldn't trade any of the big 3. If what I'm hearing lately, the draft will
be loaded w/point guards, great. We still need a big man or 2. But trade
Kenny while he's good merchandise. He can't play our style, but he is very
marketable. Kenny will compliment a pro team that wants to play slow ball.
He could very easily make a teams season, but not ours. We'll wreck him
with this tempo.