No Subject

<P>But Pitino also knows that the trading deadline is less than two weeks
away. He has to ask himself if this team, as constructed, will grow into
better defenders. And if the answer is no, he has to ask himself if he
wants to make a trade. He has said that he does have an opportunity to
secure a big man. Will he make a move?<P>

He "does have an opportunity" to get a big man! Not "if" he does!?! Has
Pitino "hinted" he has a trade out there waiting for him? Has there been
any talk of this on the radio...in the newspapers? So...what's he been
waiting for? Perhaps the big man's a stiff...or the other team wants either
Mercer or Pierce? I'm going to bet, and I think a pretty safe one, that
Pierce is staying, so....it's Mercer for...? Or Kenny's gone after all?
This should get interesting very soon. They play Denver in Boston next?
Somebody better have their bags packed if Denver wins that game.

Paul M.