Re: Next 4 games

Joe Hironaka said:
> A good month of March also requires that 1) the Celts win at home, and
> 2) Paul Pierce doesn't hit the rookie wall. I keep waiting for him to
> have his first slump, mini-slump, or at least an embarrassing off-game.
> What a freaking phenom that kid is so far. He's paul phreaking
> phenomenal pierce!

Good observation.  Well, he had his first bad game last night.
Let's hope it's just one bad game out of his system, and not a trend.
Hopefully being named Rookie of the Month didn't go to his head.

2 days off and a game at home against Denver should cure things.

Speaking of 2 days off, the Celtics only have one more 2 day break after
the current one!  After that last 2 day break, starting on St Patrick's Day,
the Celtics play 25 games in just 38 days.  The final 14 of those come
in a 20 day stretch in April.  Let's hope everyone's healthy.

Jon Mc