Re: Talented but painfully young

Additionally, there is a far wider talent gap this year between the big
four starters and the bench (even though the bench probably has also
improved). The Celts logically can't win unless the big four play
35+minutes four freaking times per week.

But El Jim may be correct that our "stahters" may NEVER be suited for the
press, even if they only employ it occasionally. It seems to me that if
Kenny has been getting torched in scrimmages by Dana Barros (who claimed he
wasn't even in such great shape at the start of camp), then it's doubtful
KA can consistently shutdown an actual NBA starting point guard. The guy
probably only weighs something like 155 pounds.

Go Celts!

Joe

****