Re: Where The Celtics Party After The Home Games

Hmmm.  My sources say that after the Orlando game, Walker, Pierce and
Battie were refreshing themselves across the street at Hooters (with
Coke and lemonade, I hasten to add).  When pressed by my source (ok, a
buddy who went looking for $10 seats, but was too cheap to cough up the
$26 for the cheapest available, so he watched the game at Hooters), a
waitress said she hadn't seen them before that night, this year.
Although, when asked about Antoine, replied "he's a dink"!

Jim

>Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 06:49:54 -0800 (PST)
>From: Mister Ghost <mister_ghost@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Where The Celtics Party After The Home Games
>To: celtics@igtc.com
>
>From today's Inside Track column in the Boston Herald:
>
>"So where do the Boston Celtics repair for some post-game partying? We
hear Antoine Walker, Paul Pierce, Ron Mercer and Walter McCarty were
spotted being oh-so-chic at Cosmopolitans on Canal Street. The groupie
chicks, we hear, were making a full court press on the partying
hoopsters at the martini bar.  Now there's a surprise!"