Re: Where The Celtics Party After The Home Games

Mister Ghost wrote:

> >From today's Inside Track column in the Boston Herald:
>
> "So where do the Boston Celtics repair for some post-game partying?
> We hear Antoine Walker, Paul Pierce, Ron Mercer and Walter McCarty
> were spotted being oh-so-chic at Cosmopolitans on Canal Street. The
> groupie chicks, we hear, were making a full court press on the partying
> hoopsters at the martini bar.  Now there's a surprise!"

Wiggled, shaken or stirred?  As I recall from this list, Walker and Mercer
said on Pitino's show last year that they were teetotalers (for all we
know, this could still be true). I wonder what Walter McCarty feels like
earning 2 million per year and hoping the rich guys will pick up the check.
I'd like to know that feeling. If the bartender were a wise guy, he'd have
carded Paul Pierce.

I once saw Charles Barkley in a downtown bar in NYC drinking, smoking
cigarettes (that surprised me) and just hanging at a private table alone
with three remarkable blondie model-types (they looked foreign and were
17-years-old, tops). Barkley brushed by me on the way to the bathroom with
his head down, looking very irritable. If someone had yelled out "role
model" he probably would have decked the unlucky fool.

Anyway sorry for pushing "send" on yet another stupid post, "Mister Grouch"
and all you other guys.

Clock the Cavs!

Joe