Re: Talented but painfully young

AW's my man, but he shows complete disregard for shot selection. He shot
somewhere around 30%, but it was the selections that bother me, he gets
caught inside with bigger men and forces it to happen, when he could learn
either: fake and draw some fouls, or kick it out to someone open. Pitino
was a part of this loss also, he should have called time for Pierce to
settle down, and had Battie in the last few minutes. Were trying to develop
Battie into something decent, Declercq has gone as far as he can. We got
out-rebounded badly in that last sequence. Was there 3 shots?

cut