Celtics Invite 5-9 PG Wamsley To Camp

In preparation for the big Kenny Anderson trade no doubt, the
C's have invited ex-Montana State guard, 5-9 Titus Warmsley
to their July 7th rookie/free agents camp (With no draft choices,
I guess we'll see a lot of undrafted rookies).

Warmsley was the 1997-98 Pacfic West Conference Player of the Year,
and made second team All-American for Division II.  Miami and
Portland also showed some interest in Warmsley, who shined at a
basketball tournament in Italy.

In non-Celtics news, wildest draft rumor going is: Chicago deals
Kukoc and No. 1 to Charlotte for Campbell, Jones, and No. 3.
If Jerry can pull off this heist, more power to him....

Ray