Re: THE SPURS

>From: Dan Forant Sr <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>I'd take the choker, without a blink. What are the Celts running a "Big
>Brother" do, don't think so.

Dan, do you speak English?

>So let's see, we don't like chokers, but like(d) the Chief and his drugs
>and female beating, Dennis Johnson's wife beating, Lewis's appetite for
>drugs, Cowan's taxi driving, what was up with
>that?

Don't remember any Celtic named Cowan.  Must have been a friend of this guy
Pippin I keep reading about.

>Battie's dragging of Boston police officers, how bout rape charges
>for some of our present employees? Larry's illegit kid?

I thought Larry's kid was from his first marriage.  Even if she was
"conceived out of wedlock", how does that compare to drugs, rape and
assault?  And, by the way, how could you fail to mention Greg Minor.

Anyway, Dan, another smashing post, Baby.  Keep up the good work, you're
always a thrill to read.

Jim