Re: Celtics Invite 5-9 PG Wamsley To Camp

Wow! THE Titus Warmsley?? Man, it's like hitting the lotto! A SECOND TEAM
Division II All America!! MVP of the PACIFIC WEST CONFERENCE! He "shined" at a
basketball tournament in ITALY!! Someone fetch my smelling salts ... I'll
never forget the night he lit up the team from Skeeter's Tow N' Lube for 30
points at the Topeka YMCA! Take it from Rick Pitino and me, Walmsley (or
whatever) is just a jump shot away from being outstanding! He's poor, hungry
and driven! Rick "likes his point guards big," remember. Away with you, Ron Mercer!