Re: Bulpett: Stackhouse Trade Not Being Discussed Heavily

Way of the Ray,

I'm with you with everything you said about comparing V to Longley.

Yes V is much more talented than Longley ever was, but, I can see where the
comparison is made.

I dont think its totally to do with how skilled each player is, that would be
a bad call, but if V is the type of center who can contribute as much as Luc
did to the Bulls (you know the help out defense, etc, etc.) then the Celtics
dont need an all-star calibre center, but, we all knew that before anyway..
Didn't we?

Warwick