Re: Bulpett: Stackhouse Trade Not Being Discussed Heavily

Josh Ozersky wrote:

> It's hard to believe someone who watches the team
> closely could so underestimate Potapenko.  Luc Longley
> never had V's post moves for a minute in his life.
> This is good news, overall.  Thanks Ray.

Yes, but there are also only a handful of centers in the NBA that have
Longley's passing ability. If you've seen the ongoing Australia Vs.
Canada series you'd be amazed. I never believed Luc could pass so well,
I guess the Bulls were right when saying they were happy to have Luc.
Warwick