Re: SPURS

From: Gregory Odegaard

> All the facts you note are real, but again winning against whatever odds
and obstacles, real or otherwise, is still winning.  Compare a HS ball
championship in your home state; sure it is only teenagers but they still
won the highest level that was afforded them.  It is not the Spurs fault
that this season was the fiasco that it was, remember the league locked the
players out.  Given how the Spurs are playing, can anyone imagine them being
beaten during a normal season, or likely next year?  Not me, and once again,
regardless of the reasons, this title will be justly earned and worthy of
historical respect.

Greg is right on the money.  The Spurs are playing well enough to win and
that's all that matters.  It doesn't go in the books as a "severe
thrashing".  It goes in as a "win" and that's all.  I follow Warwick's
argument about how they are playing a depleted Knick team, but that is not
S.A's fault.  The fact that they could or should be blowing the Knicks out
is irrelevant to me.  In fact, I give the Knicks a lotta credit for having
made it this far what with their injury status.

> Debate politics with me off line, it is going over the head of most I am
certain.  Later,
> Greg

Didn't Rick (The Model) Martel use a cologne all the time called
"Arrogance"?  Looks like Greg purchased some.

Cecil