Re: SPURS

I dont believe the Spurs are playing that convincingly.

Yes, they beat the immature Blazers in a sweep; largely because of Damon Stoudamires patheticness and Brian Grant being unable to play above himself two series in a row.

Now they're playing a really banged up Knicks team and not really blowing them out. Now if that was the Chicago Bulls, Utah Jazz or Indiana Pacers of last team, they'd be blowing them out in the first quarter....

Yes, they're the best team this year and deservingly, I'd just like to see them do it next year. I dont believe they have a chance.

Oh and if you think I hate the Spurs; I dont. I like them because of Andrew Gaze (the gray haired guy in the suits at their games hehe). I also like David Robinson's pretty little boy attitude; he makes Grant Hill look like a bad dawg!!

Cheers,

Warwick