Re: SPURS

Greg,

Actually no. I said at the start of the season that I'd hate it if the Jazz won it this season on the Jazz e-mail group.  The Jazz *will* win the championship next season and I'm convinced of that happening, just as Jersey Red is of the Celtics winning the division next season *evil grin*

The Spurs are a fine team; but a Championship team in a *full* 82 game season deserves much more credit than this extended summer league.

How many players came out of shape?
How many teams under performed?
How many teams got injured because of the above?

Warwick