Spurs HO HUM

Well it was more interesting watching the Knick's work their way to the
Finals. Lot's of hard work there. The Spurs will most likely win the
Championship. There will be an asterisk next to their name for all time
though, because of the season.

It seems basketball is in transition now, the more familiar teams are
growing old and bombing out. The new kids on the block will be the
roadrunners next season. The Celt's should be there with them, if we can
get a pick up or two.

San Antonio, is the cream now, but have been untested by the East because
of the schedule. After watching the first two games, without Duncan, their
average at best. The Admiral hasn't had the impact on the team most thought
he would have.

If Ewing comes back strong next season, the Knicks will be the team to beat
in the East. I know their field goal average is awful, but they manage to
find a way to get it done.