Re: SPURS

> Give me a title with a thousand asterisks by it and I will wear it
proudly, plus they are good guys to boots.

Yeah I agree..what's the big deal about the asterisk? Personally I think
that people somehow think of the asterisk as down playing the importance of
it. I feel it just simply states there is something of interest connected
with the facts,ie..the title or score whatever.

Now onto the Spurs..note that The Admiral did diddley til they got Duncan,
aka don't touch me or I'll call a foul on you. Just burns me up that an
already good team gets a number #1 draft pick just because one year he has
a bad back.The team didn't deserve him,the Celtics should have had him.If I
am not mistaken that will never be allowed to happen again will it?? I
believe they changed that.