RE: SPURS

No disrespect, but anyone who wants to downplay the Spurs winning a title, just doesn't get it.  No one downgrades the titles Houston one while MJ was out.  The Spurs and their fans will savor it for ever, ask the average Blazer fan 22 years later, and the Knicks and Pacers will be upset for the opportunity lost for ever.

Give me a title with a thousand asterisks by it and I will wear it proudly, plus they are good guys to boots.

If the Jazz were in this position I think there would be at least one major party down under.

Greg