Re: More bad news ....

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
> >(From Peter May)
> >''It's propaganda,'' he said. ''I've
> >talked several times to [Boston general manager] Chris Wallace. >You
>start feeding the media like that and I wonder, what's your >reason?''
>Scott is well aware ... of the rules that prevent >negotiations before July
>1. That includes faxing contract
> >proposals. ''I don't know what they expect me to do,'' Scott
> >said. ...

Yes, that would be dishonest.  You musn't bend the rules at all.  God knows
no other teams are secretly negotiating with players before the deadline.
And, I'm sure "No Limits" has been in touch with Wallace, it just might have
been regarding a spot on the team for Percy, though.  My biggest fear is
that this fledgling agency is in over it's head and, in trying to play
hardball, is going to get it's star player traded to someplace with cap room
and lottery picks to offer.  Have they negotiated and NBA contract yet?

Jim