RE: Boston/Portland: Two Teams That Need Each Other

Good analysis, Ray.  I've never been convinced that Rasheed Wallace and
Brian Grant can play with each other.  I'm not sure though that Ron Mercer
is a small forward.

Another thought that has been going through my head:  When Kenny Anderson
was here, he played solid ball for PJ Carlisimo. They had a good
relationship with each other.  Golden State could use a point guard.  Wonder
if PJ would  be willing to acquire Anderson?

Just a thought.

Ken