Re: Boston/Portland: Two Teams That Need Each Other

Apparently according to the Bulpett article, the C's are interested
in Grant, but Portland wants to move Wallace.  Wallace is okay in my
book.  And rather than Golden State being interested in Anderson, it
looks like Bird sees some value in him.  Mercer and Anderson for Davis
and Best?  I'd probably do that, after finding out that DD is only 30.
I thought he was older.
Ray